Welcome to Pine Bluff Camp Sites - Waterville, Iowa
Located at the east edge of Waterville, Iowa on scenic Big Paint Trout Stream! Just blocks away from bar and grill, library, fire department and rescue squad.
Pricing: Water, 30 or 50 amp elec. and city sewer.
Campers with Bathrooms Only (or in company of)
- Country park with shelter 1 mile East!
- Yellow River State Forest just 4 miles East!
- 12 miles from Lansing, Waukon, or Harpers Ferry!
- Amish store 3 miles West!
- Paint Creek Soap Store
No charge for extra adults, visitors or tents.
||April 15 - October 31
||$28 + 1.96 tax = $29.96 (no refunds)
||$168 + 11.76 tax = $179.76 (no refunds)
||$1149.00 + $80.43 tax &
$30 elec. deposit = $1259.43 (no refunds)
1st come, 1st serve unless check for 1st night.
SELF REGISTRATION AT RED ROOF BUILDING.
Every site has:
Camp At Pine Bluff Because...
- Free Wifi
- T.V. from Dish Network & DirecTV
- Water (during season)
- City Sewer
- 50/30/20 Electrical (metered for seasonal renters)
Pine Bluff Camp Sites
- Quieter than most campgrounds (only 14 sites)
- High and Dry since purchased in 1987
- More economical than most campgrounds
- No rock roads to get here!
75 E. Main St. (Office: 36 E. Main St.)
TURN RIGHT AT THE STOP SIGN IN TOWN
Waterville, Iowa 52170